Aaron Chappell is a native of the Metro St. Louis area. He received his undergraduate degree in History from Saint Louis University, graduating summa cum laude in 2009. He received his law degree from Saint Louis University in 2012.
Licensed to practice law in Illinois and Missouri, Aaron primarily concentrates on workers’ compensation and personal injury cases. Previously, Aaron practiced at a firm in Edwardsville, Illinois, where he specialized in the field of workers’ compensation defense. Currently, Aaron represents various employers in the area, most notably municipalities and school districts. He also represents workers who have suffered occupational injuries.
Local memberships include the St. Clair County Bar Association, the East St. Louis Bar Association, the Illinois State Bar Association, and the Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis.
Areas of Practice
- Workers’ Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Civil Litigation
- Missouri, 2012
- Illinois, 2013
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri, 2012
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri, 2012
- Saint Louis University School of Law
- J.D. – 2012
- Saint Louis University
- B.A. summa cum laude – 2009
- Major: History
Professional Associations and Memberships
- St. Clair County Bar Association
- East St. Louis Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis