Kevin is a life-long resident of St. Clair County. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in 1984 and earned his law degree from the Saint Louis University School of Law in 1987.
Licensed to practice law in both Illinois and Missouri, Kevin limits his practice to civil litigation (handling both plaintiff and defense cases) and municipal law. He regularly serves as local counsel in St. Clair County and the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois for various Fortune 500 companies. Kevin also serves as an Assistant Attorney General for the State of Illinois (handling condemnation cases for the Illinois Department of Transportation) and Assistant State’s Attorney for St. Clair County (handling civil litigation); and is designated legal counsel for Stookey Township, Illinois and the City of Fairview Heights, Illinois.
Local memberships include the East St. Louis Bar Association (Past President), the St. Clair County Bar Association (Past President) and the Illinois State Bar Association.
- Illinois, 1987
- Missouri, 1988
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court Central District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit
- Saint Louis University School of Law
- J.D. – 1987
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- B.A. – 1984
Professional Associations and Memberships
- East St. Louis Bar Association (Past President)
- St. Clair County Bar Association (Past President)
- Illinois State Bar Association